NCFI Terrathane Geotechnical Polyurethane Foam in Greater Richmond
Lift & level cracked, sinking concrete today
TerraThane repairs foundations, sidewalks, patios, pool decks, entry ways, driveways, and more in Midlothian, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Chester, and nearby!
Is your property showing signs of cracked, sunken concrete in Midlothian, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Chester and nearby? Neglecting to fix a damaged concrete driveway, patio, or steps, will lower the safety, value, and curb appeal of your home.
The Drying Co./ThermalTec offers a solution for sinking concrete slabs in Greater Richmond. We conduct a comprehensive inspection of your damaged concrete and provide an estimate for repair.
Schedule your free estimate today for concrete lifting and leveling in Midlothian, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Chester and nearby.
Concrete lifting, void fill, undersealing and soil stabilization
NCFI Terrathane Geotechnical Polyurethane Foam offers a number of features proven to successfully lift your concrete:
- Customizable: Available in hydrophobic/hydro-insensitive formulas, making it ideal for applications where water may be present under or around a concrete slab.
- Discrete: Injectable through a 5/8-inch injection hole(s), making it less intrusive than mudjacking, which typically requires 1 to 2-inch holes, or replacing sections of concrete slab or sidewalk.
- Flexible: Flows well under the slab section to ensure complete void fill.
- Controlled expansion: Allows technicians to completely fill the void without causing further damage to the affected area.
- Fast Cure times: Concrete section can be put back into use immediately after repair.
- Lightweight: Reduces loads on existing soils. Because the foam is so light, it won't contribute to additional soil erosion or create a new void to fill.
- Environmentally friendly: Does not utilize any additional natural resources and utilizes a non-ozone depleting blowing agent.
The Drying Co./ThermalTec unique concrete repair methods
The Drying Co./ThermalTec installs NCFI Terrathane Geotechnical Polyurethane Foam for concrete lifting.
Trust The Drying Co./ThermalTec with your concrete repair needs. Our installation process is thorough and proven to repair your damaged concrete to increase curb appeal and safety.
Steps for NCFI Terrathane Geotechnical Polyurethane Foam Installation:
- Visual pre-install inspection.
- Prepare the area for installation to protect the concrete and any surrounding landscaping.
- Drill 5/8-inch hole and pump foam to stabilize and lift concrete to return it to its initial leveling point. (May require multiple holes.)
- Once the foam has been injected, the holes will be patched with a concrete sealer.
- The install area will be cleaned and ready for use.
Receive your free estimate in Mechanicsville, Chester, Midlothian, Glen Allen & nearby
Contact us today for a free estimate for concrete lifting and leveling in Midlothian, Glen Allen, Mechanicsville, Chester and nearby! Learn more about NCFI Terrathane Geotechnical Polyurethane Foam here.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.